As per the standard of SujrasuKids if a child is getting transferred from one branch to another branch in that situation both the branches have to follow the certain necessary steps which are as follows :-
• A transfer application has to be give to both transferor as well as transferee branch 15 days prior to the transfer.
• Mid-term transfer involve the sharing of information & documentation from one branch to another through the coordinators.
• Following are the charges which needs to be transferred to transferee branch on pro rata basis:
• Annual charges
• Activity charges
• If the Annual Charges of new branch is higher than the current branch, the differential amount has to be borne by the parent.
• Parents has to pay the tuition fee as applicable in the new branch .
Note:- The Transfer of the student is subjected to the availability of seat in the transferee branch.